9/28/2010

BDO and PayPal Withdrawal

I withdrew my PayPal money last Sunday and after 2 business days, I got the money! Linking was very easy too. Great job Paypal and Banco de Oro.

Before using my existing BDO account with my PayPal, I tried applying for Unionbank's EON account to curb on withdrawal fees made by the local banks.

But I opted not to have a Uniobank EON account because:
1. The application process was too much of a bother.
2. The staff in their Pasong Tamo (La Fuerza Bldg.) branch was not accomodating.
3. There are no branches near my house and my office. Imagine having to go to their Pasong Tamo branch and only have an encounter with the bitch in #2?

I'll be using BDO when withdrawing from PayPal for now but someday, I might apply for a Unionbank EON account.

No comments:

Post a Comment